A mother’s love shines like an ever-present beacon. A warm light set up high, warning of us dangers and celebrating that which connects us all.
- At any given moment, I only actively use 10% of my brain. The other 90% is storage for bad movie quotes. 1 hour ago
- Tonight we're watching THE CHRISTMAS TREE in Bad Movie Club. Join us! facebook.com/groups/1796866… 4 hours ago
- My cats think I'm cool. 12 hours ago
- Do you think imaginary friends insult each other by saying, "No, YOU'RE real." 12 hours ago
- If you're feeling stressed out, try summoning a demon to massage your scalp with his scaly fingers. 14 hours ago