A mother’s love shines like an ever-present beacon. A warm light set up high, warning of us dangers and celebrating that which connects us all.
- Who are The Beatles? 2 hours ago
- A lack of opportunity for a group of people in any industry is the suppression of people's voices and dreams and creativity and genius. 2 hours ago
- No art form belongs to one group of people. Art belongs to everyone, and should reflect anyone who wishes to create. 2 hours ago
- In such a homogenized society, there's always a need for more voices, more creators, more diversity. 2 hours ago
- I love my hat. My hat is cute. Why are you squeezing my skull, hat? I can't think can't can't can't I cads wekiato asodij aaaaaa ... 2 hours ago