A mother’s love shines like an ever-present beacon. A warm light set up high, warning of us dangers and celebrating that which connects us all.
- New review of my book Monstrosities amazon.com/review/R1LYDDO… 1 day ago
- @natazilla Did he say anything weird? I was really nervous and all I managed to ask him was when The Neighbors was coming out. 3 days ago
- My list of 20 movies that are so bad they're good jeremycshipp.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/20-… 3 days ago
- Soylent Blue is made of Smurfs! 3 days ago
- @natazilla Did you see when he was giving stuff away and he threw basketballs into the crowd? Sometimes he hit people. 3 days ago