A mother’s love shines like an ever-present beacon. A warm light set up high, warning of us dangers and celebrating that which connects us all.
- Ouch! instagram.com/p/6_F-Phnw8o/ 1 hour ago
- Spending $2.99 on my new book will help support me and keep me writing. Thank you so much, readers. amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS… 6 hours ago
- Left to his own devices, the Hamburglar will eat moldy hamburgers until he gets sick or dies. 6 hours ago
- He could not hide. Ropes of ivy snaked from his fingertips and toes. His eyeballs burst and opened into daisies. Nature found him, at last. 18 hours ago
- "Just be yourself." "OK," he whispered. He put on his favorite Burger King mask and skipped through a field of wildflowers, screaming. 18 hours ago