A mother’s love shines like an ever-present beacon. A warm light set up high, warning of us dangers and celebrating that which connects us all.
- RT @larryblamire: Always enjoyed HARPY DAYS the beloved sitcom about 50s teens plagued by flying creatures that never let them eat. 3 hours ago
- There's a group of men alive today who fight much harder against movie remakes than bigotry. 3 hours ago
- Reporters are not "terrible people" for asking challenging questions or shining a light on corruption. Drumpf doesn't understand reality. 3 hours ago
- 5 @JeremyCShipp ebooks. Pay what you want! jeremycshipp.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/pay… 3 hours ago
- Have all the hoverboards from last Christmas melted already? 13 hours ago