A mother’s love shines like an ever-present beacon. A warm light set up high, warning of us dangers and celebrating that which connects us all.
- Why can't every movie be like Labyrinth and Dark Crystal? 8 hours ago
- "We're surrounded." "Oh no!" "Oh yeah!" the Kool-Aid Man roars, smashing through the cave wall, pouring his boiling blood on the pale demons 10 hours ago
- @jbelcap Teehee. 15 hours ago
- @Boooworth Rats are the bestttttttttt. 15 hours ago
- Fun science fact of the day: the human-faced beetles living in your walls can eat up to 100 pounds of human organs a day. 15 hours ago